Sunday 14 September 2014

I got stuck on the way

It was during one rainy day, I was heading to my class by cycling. The road was quite muddy and slippery. At the top of that the traffic was quite congested  since it was time for everyone to dash to their respective classes. I was perplexed not knowing which side of the road to take because I could see many cars coming incessantly from both front and back of me and blowing horns as if they were celebrating a very important day. Since I am not much conditioned to cycling that noises of horns and rushing of cars made me even more confused. In the state of confusion I decided to take the right side of the road but it was more unlucky for me. As soon as I took right direction, one motor-bike was coming at its high speed but upon seeing me on the road he has speed down his car. Even I was also trying to stop my cycle but as brake my cycle was not functioning well I could not stop at once and went on till I hit on that motor-bike.
 
Photo source: Google

I got flushed with embarrassment and became helpless. What I did was only said sorry for him and he left smilingly. That smile of him made me feel comfortable and put me at ease. No sooner did he leave than I found my cycle being damaged by that motor-bike. I was astounded to see my cycle twisted its original position and I took it to the side of the road to put it in its original position. But to my utter shamefulness, I didn't know how to re-position the parts of my cycle and I was left there like a lunatic boy. When I looked at the cell to see the time, it was almost time to enter the class. Though I was in a hurry I could not leave my cycle then and there and I kept endeavoring to fix it. But all my attempts were in vain. It even led me to irritation and frustration and thought of leaving it there because it was already a time for me to enter the class and I was worried that I won't get my attendance if I get late to class.

As I was about to leave my cycle there, one boy was coming smiling towards me because he knew that I was in trouble. Even without my request he came to me and fixed my cycle as before. I sighed with a great relief and thanked him for his kind aid. After that boy has gone, I rushed to my class cycling at a very high speed. Luckily I have reached my class on time and I stayed happily as if nothing has happened to me on the way. Thank God! and Thank that gentle man!! You saved me from my absenteeism in the class. Your kind job has made a big difference in my one-day schedule.
"Help others and others will help you" 

5 comments:

  1. Finally you have got a blog in your own name. Good. I was expecting this so much for quite a long. Welcome to blogging. BTW this article is interesting. Keep composing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. yeah bro..finally I managed to maintain a blog...And thank you so much for your inspiration and support for me.From now on I will definitely keep composing but do correct my mistakes...I really enjoy reading your posts and all are awesome and inspirational...All the best for rest of your life....

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aie oie boom tshu ge dongkha ngo tsha chi bo?..if i were you, i would have melted right there..choe ben pop du...haha..nice piece dude..

    ReplyDelete