Tuesday 3 February 2015

my childhood vows..

Let me clarify at the very beginning itself that it is not a point to depict my intelligence or sharpness of my mind or brain when I tell you that I still remember most of my childhood days. So I would like to solemnly appeal all my peerless blog busters and enthusiastic readers not to misconstrue me. I am pretty sure that most of us may still be carrying some remnants of childhood days in our minds and having this common thought, I do believe nobody will get me wrong.

When I was a small kid and living in the world of innocence and ignorance, becoming a doctor was my dream as well as a promise I made to my parents who are also as innocent as myself but now because of them I am quite better than them. Thank you my loving parents.. This is not only the promise I made to them. When I reminisce my bygone days mostly of childhood life I vividly remember that I had vowed quite a few things to be accomplished when I grow up to a full man.

I pledge my parents that I will provide them a good clothes, a good food, a comfortable house and that I will take them away from a dull village. Furthermore, I also had promised my adorable brother namely Sonam who is currently at village with old parents that I will be of useful and helpful brother to him when I obtain a good job. He loves me and cares me as much as he does to his own children,  so do I. I know I am his only white-hope and he has unshakable trust in me.

But now as the time draws nearer and nearer, I am growing fearsome when I remember the vows I had made to my family not because they will punish me for not being able to achieve or I can't fulfill or things like that. I am just scared and worried that what if things do not turn out the way I expected because I already have shattered one of their dreams- becoming a doctor. I could not become a doctor as they aspired since my schooling. Yet I am hopeful that I will be able to serve them through other means because doctor is not merely the profession afterall. Promises can be broken untouched. Yet I will endeavor towards keeping all my pledges unbroken and making my dreams come true. May the god-Almighty accompany me in my journey towards accomplishing all the goals and aspirations of my loving family and may I also be of great use to other beings too...


 Have a great time reading...Thank you for
sparing your time...Take care!!!!!


8 comments:

  1. It isn't necessary to become what your parents aspire from you. If you can, indeed that is well and good. But even if we cannot achieved what we have promised, as you said, there will be other means through which you can compensate them. When you're on your own, how you serve your parents will matter more than anything. I am sure you will give light on them. Don't worry much. You are already on a right track to achieving many of their dreams. All the best of luck bro. Keep going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Promise must be kept unless this promise yield goodness. If it doesn't, then why bother about it. Sometimes, it's better to break the rule if there is more goodness to be harvested. So don't worry much about it brother, as long as you think you're doing great, never be bothered by your past deeds. And you should be fearing and doubting yourself in achieving your dreams. Keep going with optimism and enthusiasm. I know life is waiting for you to reward timely. Hope all is going well with sound in health. Regards from me. Do great. Take Care. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you my two great brothers for your heartiest words. You two never fail me to encourage and inspire me towards making a good progresses in my life. Your words are convincing and I shall take in every single word of you two...Thank you for boosting me to take further steps towards my final destination and instilling in me an invincible courage and confidence...Thank you so much for being a supportive brothers as well as inspiring bloggers...Thank you for your visits too....I am keep well and hope you too...Take care..:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you will fulfill soon,your destination is not too far now.You just believe in yourself and your dream.one day it will be no more fantasies and it would soon come to the present.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you pal for your convincing comment and thank you for always being supportive and inspiring. I like the way you value our friendships..Hope your prayers and wishes will bring me luck and make my dreams come true.

      Delete
  5. my prayers and wishes with you.Triple gem bless you......

    ReplyDelete

  6. I too made my parents dream of me becoming a doctor only to have it all shattered down. But as your title " we reap what we sow " clarify, we might not have sown the right seed or the conditions failed to help us through. It was not my neither your intention to have the promise broken. Optimistically, I hope and pray that someday you and I share how proud our parents are for having them served well. As always they will love their children for who they are. Let's move on with the journey :) Loved it. Have a great day. Take Care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my recently met blogger Lekey for your supportive and convincing comment. Your words made me delighted and relieved as well because I ain't merely the one to have broken the promises. But as you say lets be hopeful and optimistic and strive towards making them prideful of us and prove them that we are worthy. Anyway thank you for your kind visit and leaving behind the most beautiful comment....And I am overly beatific to have come across such an inspiring and peerless blogger like you. Hope we all will make the journey together till the end...I feel blessed at the same time. I also relish thoroughly flipping through every page of blogs of every great blogger. All of your works are lovable..keep sharing and keep visiting....Have a great day...Take care! :)

      Delete