Saturday 21 February 2015

An awkward moment

Like our clothes are woven  and embroidered at the same time by the combination of different colorful threads and finally give a beautiful outlooks, my life, your life and our lives are also made up different moments-doleful moments, cheerful moments, victorious moments, awkward moments so on and so forth and together do they give a meaning to our lives!.

In fact every second we live our life is a moment but we barely remember and cherish such insensible moments because we are busy cherishing the important moments. But the truth to be revealed is that we usually remember merely the bad things that have been done to us and we all have the tendencies to forget the good things that somebody has done for us. In the same way we would remember and reminisce those awkward moments than those cheerful moments.

To share with you all my good moments I have none. I wonder if there had been a good moment in my life. I may have had for sure but I don't remember much. But those awkward moments and distressing moments are still afresh and vivid in my mind. So let me share one of my awkward moments. It was February 14, Valentine Day as we all know. And I was invited by one of my friends to join the party at her apartment at night. Party is what I really despise in real but I could not turn down her invitation and I feigned interested and consented to join without failure.

So as agreed I went to her home with few friends. As we enter her room, we were greeted by the air of smile and beauty of balloons being adhered on the walls all around the room and I felt like I was a chief guest on that day of celebration. I felt great anyways. But my feeling of greatness and comfort was just for a while like a lightning. It vanished soon from me and I got into the world of awkwardness when it was time to slice up the cake in partners because I didn't have a partner. I just stayed at the corner and watched them cutting the cake and putting inside each other's mouth and taking shots happily. When it was my turn I had no other alternatives than to disobey them. Inside I felt really awkward and even wished if I had managed one partner so that I could also go proudly to slice the cake and exchange with my partner like my other friends.

This was one of my awkward moments and yet I relished to my heart content watching my friends drinking and dancing. All in all, the day was great and it was neither a regret nor a boredom by joining them because I enjoyed in my own way...

                                                              Thank you.






2 comments:

  1. So true :) And loved the story as well. You enjoyed the moment and that is what matters the most despite the awkwardness you went through. Have a great day. Take Care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your visit though my work is not worth reading. I appreciate for your being one of the regular visitors....Keep visiting always...:) :)...Have a fabulous days ahead...and take care!!!!!!!

      Delete